SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

dow down 250 , page-32

1. 811 Posts.
    furniture,

You're expressing my frustration - and you're not a current holder, I feel like I don't need to vent but...

I hold high hopes for this coy, and this CR fiasco has set us back a few months. I know they mentioned they made an oppotunitsic purchase of $3m but surely they could have delayed it a bit whilst they got the first pour milestone. This would have given investor (SI or otherwise) a level of comfort that they can deliver on their promises.

Cracks seem to be appearing with the delay in commissioning and first pour etc and now a protracted CR that is short on transparency.

Maybe I'm lucky that my averagae in price is still below current price (although that just means a bought earlier than others) but we have seen a considerable drop in "paper wealth" in the last week alone.

Here's hoping that first pour happens in next couple of weeks, next drill results are released soon (and are postive) and they get this CR done properly and in short order.

I like this coy and its prospects etc (however I haven't had experience with this management team). Up until now I was happy and being patient. Now I'm alert (and a little alarmed), but hanging in for the ride - for now.

Good Luck All

Maddoc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.