DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

dow has crashed, page-14

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks MKNOP. If the US inflates itself out of debt, which so far appears to make sense, then how do you propose it will effect us? The way I'd see it is that the US will restore its long lost manufacturing base as its low valued dollar would make imports unattractive and manufacturing desirable. That would reduce the need for China's goods and our resources.
    If the US does that then I'd expect the Euro and Yen to follow suit. With China's already under valued currency there will be no room for China to make then next Chess move.

Whatever happens, there's no doubt that a lot of pain must be endured to teach all responsible of their mistakes and to ensure it won't happen again. You tell your toddlers that fire is hot but it's not until they get burnt that they really get the message.

The system is so broke that something must radically change before we can clearly see a recovery. The new vision is what will help each and everyone of us to restore our faith in the economy and begin buying and investing again, albeit with a lot more common sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.