MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

dow jones +57.00 , page-11

1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Naveen,

Google triangle patterns charting. MEO has been forming these since 14 cents when I started trading MEO. All shares form patterns and triangles are common and quite reliable. They show accumulation by parties or a party, basically.

Triangles needs to break the top line of the triangle on good volume to confirm a break up. I thought it was going to happen yesterday but stopped dead at 46. Now I have drawn that rough chart, it looks like 46.5 or 47 is the break point. I hope that is enough help for now just on rough basics here.

What I've seen over the last week is deliberate capping and pushing sentiment towards frustration: I see that worked well in HC land. Starting threads with the word frustration in them can only make our cappers, if they at all bother or know of HC, laugh. An slow mischievous dark laugh I think.... There are of course large entities that will do whatever they need to do to take your money. Good luck and lets hope this triangle break up not down!.... buy low sell high seems appropriate but often not done. I buy on low points and sell when the market is too exuberant. Again looking to the chart for lofty highs that can't hold.

Fundamentally it would be good to see news along with a break, however, they are 2 different things, not related here. The good news, I believe is that MEO is worth someones efforts to keep capping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.