Don't worry Dopey. You are growing old at the same rate the AF1,...

1. Osi
    15,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Don't worry Dopey. You are growing old at the same rate the AF1, me and everyone else is. I could flame you for making A41's likely age an issue but I can be equally arrogant of people of all ages, descriptions and backgrounds. It comes from frustration but I'm not making apologies.

What will happen to the retirement "industry" (locally) when some of the bigger super funds start issuing letters of caution to their members? Back to trailer parks I guess. The big funds all play follow the leader and are mostly exposed to the same (now likely) risks. So when one goes down others will likely follow. And of course any synchronised property/ ASX bust may leave a finite number of taxpayers paying a huge welfare bill.

The linked article tells me that Trump's trade war is for real because it is based on constituent expectations. One bottom line is that while Mueller may have capacity see Trump out of office prior to 2020 a trade war does not. The MSM idiotically misinterpreted Melania's jacket. It's Donald that doesn't give a F&%+ and the jacket may be Melania's way of communicating her husband's hidden mantras and gloves off and to Hell with everyone else agenda.

cheers
    Last edited by Osi: 23/06/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.