OSI Global economy?? Australia was spared the GFC for the most...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OSI

Global economy?? Australia was spared the GFC for the most part and its trade with China in ores helped us avoid it "MOSTLY"
    if you had a managed super account like I do then you would have seen that plunge for a while. Mine is back to where it was about 4 years ago and I have now decided to take all the super and run before things plunge again.
    China will buy all agricultural products they can from Australia and a whole lot of ores. The EU and Australia are now in talks about beefing up the EU imports of Australian Beef, that is simply the facts as they are right now.
    Between Indonesia, China and the ME Australia does not have enough cattle to supply the demand. I live in a cattle area and listen to the industry reports every day on the local radio, yes they do put the meet market stats on the radio every day. Cattle are now getting a couple of thousand each beast. Due to drought Australia cannot produce any more cattle at the moment but with rain we will produce a lot more.l

I think this is the Trump strategy, push the usd up, collapse economies whilst getting more money for the debt dollar back and paying less for their debt to the IMF/WORLD BANK. Between the US and the UK they have been instrumental in collapsing some of these smaller economies like venezuala, Argentina and the likes. G.S. was instrumental in burying countries like the PIGS in unpayable debt.

I know and have read articles that talk about G.S. position on the AUD and in the ASX. They are or were long the ASX and short the AUD or at least I think they are short the AUD.

This is the US plan, push the US Dollar up and collapse other economies.
    Trump and Wall st dont give a damn about the average person losing their jobs because China wont buy their overpriced imports.

Strange but I import some US made products and just place another order this morning before the aud collapses further.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.