ASX 0.08% $64.50 asx limited

dow must not retest 13000, page-20

1. 626 Posts.

I disagree. If the DOW tests 13000 again -and doesn't break it - it will make a nice double bottom for the next leg up.

After dinner with some Indian visitors last night, I'm convinced up is where we are headed.

They described India these days as having changed within a generation. They described the building going on, the industries springing up, the buzz in the air, the quickening of pace across all walks of life.

Industrialisation in India, according to my friends, has reached critical mass and a US slowdown will have little effect because the domestic market is growing so strongly. Even if a US recession caused everyone in India to buy a little less, it wouldn't matter because there will be more and more people buying a little less.

They told me I ought to visit and see what it was like to be surrounded by a billion people. ....And China is bigger than India.....

My thoughts are to keep buying good resource stocks, energy and maybe gold and to be patient - the current problems will work themselves out of the system over the next few months.

Spartz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.50
Change
0.050(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $12.50B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.91 $64.99 $63.99 $14.13M 219.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 349 $64.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.54 1011 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.