"there was an interesting post the other day, it was so...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    "there was an interesting post the other day, it was so interesting i saved it, but ommited to note who posted it:

You NEVER see market crashes when the public even so much as thinks there's a tiny chance it could happen. You see crashes when people are leveraged, are greedy, and after a solid bull trend has established."

Haha, that was me =).

Never underestimate the policy maker's ability to dress up numbers and pump fake money into the system to inflate stock prices. They will only do this when the public are calling for their heads (ie. when negative sentiment is about).

It's when everyone thinks everything is fine and dandy that you have to start selling, in my opinion. Everyone is nervous now, everyone knows the Euro is screwed, etc. A lot of money is on the sidelines. The policy makers and politicians will bumble through this whole year, making new 'deals', 'debt swaps', etc. The indices will crawl higher and higher, whilst money will come back into the market.

I'm calling a bull market for this year, atleast. But I'm sure we're gonna see a catastrophic correction in the markets within the next five years, but as I've said before, not before people are doubling and tripling their money with no effort, using leverage and predicting record high index values, etc.

I mean, think about it. What was your sentiment in July last year?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.