play2win,so we have the rumours circulating about a french bank...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    play2win,

so we have the rumours circulating about a french bank going under? mmmm... never cease to amaze me, France hey?? My thinking is why don't the imbosiles dish out the dirt in one hit instead of all this "drib and drab" and let everyone get on with it. It's like half killing someone and watching them slowly die. Like they don't blooming know what they dishing out tomorrow and the next day and the next day. All I see is this scenario, "today we say it's the USA, down we go and off they accumulate, then it's profit time, so let's spit out something good, then it's lets bring in Brazil, now that's a new one! watch the carnage now, oops! got it wrong, it's Greece, well we all knew about that one, so up we go again! lol.... This is enough to do anyones head in! Everyone should abandon the markets and not sell and leave them to twiddle their thumbs, now that would be good entertainment to watch! I think i'll do the same as Monday and not bother to turn the comp on at all tomorrow. Let's just hope Julia doesn't come on TV and spoil my day!!:))

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.