DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

If it's only down 200 points when I wake up I'll be happy,...

1. 2,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    If it's only down 200 points when I wake up I'll be happy, selling tomorrow everything. Including those penny dreadfuls that everyone says can't get any worse. Long term 28 year charts of the DJIA say we should be around 6500/7000 and that it's been overinflated for years.

Worlwide assets are inflated, think everyone is just catching on that there isn't that much real 'money' out there, and to top it off leverage and liquidity problems keeping it real.

Economists will be writing about this period in textbooks and journals in future years. Look at Japan, they still have not gone back to anywhere near there stock market highs of the 1980;s, the world could be in for a long long hard grind when this major once in a century correction has finished. IMO we're still in the contraction phase, big recession obviously next, then recovery, then boom.

Rudds 21k first home buyer grant doesn't help Australians produce and export, it only exasperates the problem. Inflationary for starters. But we need to do what other countries do and MAKE STUFF to SELL. Australia's economy revolves primarily around the House & Car, and then paying off those purchases, those who have levereaged here watch out.

My rant over and out

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.