RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

good to see some positive sentiment returning to HC at leastimo...

1. 421 Posts.
    good to see some positive sentiment returning to HC at least

imo there will be a nice bounce. my broking firm has been inandated with calls from people looking to open up accounts now and even old clients renewing their details in preparation for entry into the market very very soon, so we will definitely see investors come off the sidelines and into the game i think

US has to calm itself down. chinas GDP figures were still good considering alot of their industries were closed prior to the olympics. 9% growth is still phenomenal in my books, we just have to stop being so complacent in expecting more and more growth each quarter

Long termers will be rewarded when the market sorts itself out. i cant stress that enough. the new investors jumping back into the aussie market will undoubtedly give us the much needed boost we're after, and growth in our markets will come faster than European and US markets will I think.

china is the new world order, and the world will come to realise that this is a reality after this crisis. Australia is in prime position to exploit that with our market mix

in the words of the wise stured...

go res go

cheers TD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.