dow technicals

1. 13,576 Posts.
    My fellow traders.. the DOW plummeted 600+ points to 10800..mega red candle once again...In my opinion only..this is very bearish..In my opinion the 11000 mark was significant in its own right..I had mentioned that if 11000 broke 10500-10000 will come into play VERY QUICKLY...In my opinion, i believe that a big drop will occur tonight once again...
    Where is the dow heading martis?? In my opinion i believe the dow will retest 10000 tonight..(maybe) If the dow does not fall to 10000 tonight... it will in the near term..The dow is in no-mans land at current..it will fall to where strong support is depicted...
    Now lets assume it rises tonight..11000 is now resistance...a touch at 11000..one would assume we will then pull away to the downside again until the 10000 mark is reached..in my opinion of course..
    10000 MUST HOLD..otherwise..lets not go there..

To conclude i have lowered my target to xjo 2500 as the ultimate low..i do believe we will bounce shortly..but i rather move out of the way of an on-coming train..

P.S Martis is NO GURU.. JUST AN OLD FOOL THATS TRADED THE MARKETS TOO LONG....do ur own research PLEASE..
    P.S2..I do not want to scare NO-ONE..its just what i see on the chartrs..

Thank u for reading..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.