DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

Thanks Slappi. While I'm not bullish and expecting to see a...

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks Slappi. While I'm not bullish and expecting to see a massive recovery, I'm definitely not joining in with the chorus that 'we're all doomed'!

You cannot be rigid with your beliefs with what the economy and stock market will do, otherwise you'll be caught out at both ends. Always expect the unexpected. It's so hard to be a winner because of one's beliefs is often in tune with the news and not the action, which speaks louder than words.

As they say, buy low and sell high. But how can you buy low when the world is going to end? I agree, it's almost financial suicide to contemplate such a thing. But if you look at the bottom of any chart you need to ask yourself 'what were people thinking to sell out at a massive loss'? They were thinking what we are thinking now. Yet, there was always those who did not listen to the news, but instead they noticed that people are still driving, eating, buying and repaying their loans. These are those who bought at the bottom and did not listen to the fluffs.

Everyone is now an expert and has a firm oppinion, which differs from those who are buying good solid stocks right now. At the moment I'm happy to say I am one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.