DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

dow warning .. dow warning ..., page-10

1. 3,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    I think you should be looking at the S&P 500 to get a real feel of the market! The DJI has a heavy weighting of financials which has caused it to underperform on rallies and excel in falls. The S&P 500 is 30 points off its November low which equates to 300 points in DJI (approx). What's heartening here is that there is bullish divergence in the MACD and RSI. I would be more inclined to think we will see the bottom tonight, that's if it hasn't already occured today! Remember the market fools most of the people and most of the people will be looking at all the newsletter articles with their headlines exactly as what is in this thread confirming a DOW theory bear confirmation last night! This sets us up for the wave C rally we have all been waiting for! My prediction is a rally from either tonight or Monday through till mid March and the top in the HUI/XAU for the short term is in which ties in with the above theory. Notice the XAU/HUI dropped more than the DOW/S&P in percentage terms. Short gold/silver and long S&P for the next 4 weeks is my analysis. Time will tell whether I am right or wrong!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.