ASX 0.06% $64.50 asx limited

ASX renamed DREAMLAND Well people, after 5 years or so of being...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    ASX renamed DREAMLAND Well people, after 5 years or so of being associated with HotCopper the content has definately fallen to an unacceptable level.

You still get your uninformed dreamers who think the market will go up just because they think that's the way it works.

Look at a graph you fools. It was blindly obvious to a 2 year old after September 11 that no matter how many billion USD Al printed, the DJI HAD to come back to 7800 and the ASX All Ords back to 2800. The artificial stimulation has only served to make the final conclusion worse. I'm predicting a bottom of about 7500 now, maybe tonight, but hopefully before the end of the week. Then I'll cash in my NCP, NAB, WOW puts and my LHG calls and start buying stocks at reasonable PE's.

This place really imitates the pathetic governing bodies in Oz. The bulls say it must go up, the bears say it must go down. Well people, it's going to have to go one way shortly and can any Einstiens out there give me one reason why the world economy is looking good. I can not hear you and please don't bother posting drivel.

The ASX only being down today was obviously wishful thinking on behalf of the powers to be.

There may be a 50 point turn around in the US tonight and consequently a 50 point run in ASX Dreamland, but realise that it will has to come back. it is only a matter of how long they can prop it up.

The longer they do the better end result will be for all those who have done their homework and deservedly so.

Best fortunes to all and I am waiting with baited breath to see what happens in Uncle Sam land tonight.

Happy trading,

Ikyou

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.50
Change
0.040(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $12.50B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.69 $64.95 $64.28 $19.05M 295.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 787 $64.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.79 347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.