BHP 0.42% $40.84 bhp group limited

down 10 percent in london, page-9

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi WXYZ, Yeah ive made a few post prior regarding the amount of credit card debt. Aussie housing is an amazing bubble (probably worse than CA or NE at theirs peaks. An extraordinary delusion! I can seem them now in a mist of confusion, "But housing always goes up???" The system will come apart, but i think it will come in a few more years, rather than this time around. Probably when the US gov defaults on gov bonds and finally goes bankrupt (Maybe 2013? lets see). The band aid will fool everyone after the selling climax finishes in this bear run IMO.

Presently we should all be concerned regarding Counterparty Risk, as the Opes crap reminds me. Personally i'm worried about broker defaults in this regard.

Than there's the looming hyper inflation? Kevin and Swanie are fools, making the same mistakes that idiot Bernanke and Paulson.

Overall i have no doubts another "Black Swan" is flying near the horizon.

Having said this i think the selling climax will continue for the next week or so and than a Santa Claus rally into March/April and than down again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$40.84
Change
0.170(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $206.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$40.83 $40.91 $40.70 $19.22M 470.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120 $40.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$40.84 43 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.