MOG 0.00% 0.5¢ moby oil & gas ltd

down 13%, page-6

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    A great deal of uncertainty over the SP of MOG right now, we really need Jurgen and the MEO boyz to finally step up and get this farm in underway and start the whole share issue and transfers.

Already in the first week of November so would expect something to be wrapped up end of this week or early next week (fingers crossed). I sincerely think patience will be rewarded in the end but until the announcement we may see more drift.

Still a great risk weighted potential return at these prices, with quick draw drilling of Braveheart to come as well and Artemis drilling potentially coming soon if its Woodside because they need the gas in a hurry for Pluto train 2.

Obviously the rewards on this are potentially huge, if a successful farm in announcment at Artermis is not a short term price catalyst back up to the 30/40s then i would be topping up. The CR at 18cents might even accentuate the price rise as people rush in to meet the record date (post farm out). Its not easy to get a 12tcf exposure at these prices, risk weighted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.