CNM carnegie corporation limited

down 20 percent, page-4

1. 84 Posts.
    Well this is all getting a little interesting and a little worrying - I rang the co this morning, and apparently I'm 'not alone'. No one is available athe moment all at a meeting down at Freo...

I want to know whether the share register indicates one or a small number of holders winding down positions or is it more general.
    I want to know whether the co is currently waiting news on any submissions to Fed govt under Renewable Energy Fund [ I think not given that it seems the govt is realising money, like the other day to the geothermal sector, and saying come on and tender. Anyway, like to know. Some of you here follow WA news more closely around hopes for the nod at Albany, maybe signs are not so good and those with insider knowing are bailing...? That is probably too far fetched.

That CNBC report is heartening long term, no doubt, but the slide this week when the ASX overall has been not so jittery does get one to wonder more than normal about what, is afterall, a risky investment.

Yes, the political environment is right on the climate change worry front, and as a South Australian, water worries and desal is now part of local vernacular, nearly! This is what lessens the risk in my view, and no doubt others here.

Of course, this slide could all be just that BEAR hunting all of us all down! Plenty of shareholders - the growing battery of us who are relatively new to the market and certainly not aquainted with bear experiences getting jittery and bailing.
    Anyway, it will be interesting to see what the response is and I will post anything that's worthwhile.
    HayMan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.