BMN 1.74% $2.26 bannerman energy ltd

down 25 percent in canada overnight, page-13

1. 18,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    rtenn

Your opinion is appreciated! I have also thought about this company a lot and the kind of information we have on it.

Firstly, they have never been very communicative - a lot of their statements could have made it to the ASX in more than one instalments. Initially this was touted as a virtue on this thread, I am convinced lack of communication is never a virtue.

Secondly, the Toronto listing was a big disappointment. I was then subscribing to the Dines report, and not even a whisper by J. Dines about BMN, when he had recommended EXT at one stage. I then thought this was due to lack of promotion of BMN by management.

The fact that there has been very little updating on the Savanna claim indicates to me that there is nobody on the ground in Namibia who is dealing with this. I know they're building an office, but is it an active and working office?

It comes down to two things: first and foremost capital preservation, which is a good thing, but also lack of proper management and the kind of P.R. that is necessary to get a company going in a sharemarket environment, particularly a difficut one like now.

Your assessment has some merit - and yes, if you can, please communicate your thoughts to BMN, please do it. If you don't, let me know, I'll pen a letter today might even drive down to Leederville and hand it in and follow it up with a phonecall.

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.26
Change
-0.040(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $403.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.27 $2.27 $2.20 $2.289M 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6729 $2.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.26 4822 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.