CSM cosmo gold limited

down 6% today, page-9

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: mn price down/plough I don't reckon Mn prices have got much to do with any drop in the share price.

These guys have had a very hard run on the SP and I think it is just a retracement because of simple supply and demand and because some weak cats out there are looking toward some self fulfilling prophecy about China sinking into the ocean.

China is not about to disappear. 99% of people in Australia have never set foot in the place and have not got a clue. People talk aimlessly about the coming slowdown in China - what rubbish. If we want to be accurate we are really talking about it not growing at the same rate. If growth drops from 10% to 7% it is still massive growth going forward in a population of 1.3 billion.

Have a read of the CSM annual report and you will see that they just achieved big price rises that are nicely locked away.

Too many people take a minute to minute view on things. It shouldn't be forgotten that a lot of CSM's production is still hedged at a very favourable currency future of $A = 0.65 $US. Kiernan is a genius.

These guys are one of the best buys on the market. With the reliance take over they will have another bumper year.

I've had a fair bit wiped off my portfolio value since they have fallen about 90c but I am not at all worried.

Chinkiat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.