Normal buisness practice for most companies is to pay on their...

1. 85 Posts.
    Normal buisness practice for most companies is to pay on their terms not yours when you are a supplier, especially when they are larger than the supplier. As an example my partners company deals with some large multinationals and although our terms are 7 days (optimistic i know) the average wait for payment would be closer to 60 days and no amount of hassling will get them to pay earlier. They have all sorts of excuses/reasons for delaying payment but the basic reason is to keep the money in their pocket as long as possible, it`s normal practice for the buisness world.

I own ARL and after following the company for years agree with one of the earlier posts that the core buisnesses(?) are ok (not brilliant i know but still sound if run tightly) however the debt got out of control and appears to be coming down nicely. If this continues then the share price should recover with the usual market ups and downs along the way. Who`s prepared to hold for 6-12 months and not listen to the rampers (up/down) should do nicely. At least thats my opinion.

Anybody have any idea how many more units are earmarked for sale and what their proceeds could be?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.