PUA 0.00% 0.4¢ peak minerals limited

An excellent example of why we need stoplosses and should never...

1. 1,296 Posts.
    An excellent example of why we need stoplosses and should never fall in love with a stock.

Psychie is a funny beast. As students in high school, probably all our Australian history textbooks have pictures of the Holterman nugget and a section on Hill End. Many children in the Sydney region attended excursions to Hill End.

This knowledge means we know the name Hill End and when we hear it in later life in relation to a company name, we already have a positive frame of mind. If it had been called Golden Orchid, or Golden Oaky, (each name has a local significance) it would not have resonated with our prior learning.

When I sell a stock, especially ones that I have been stopped out of, they go into a watchlist, most of these are now at a lower price and it is a postive way of reminding myself every day when going over the watchlists that stopping out is the right course of action. There may also be an opportunity to reassess companies for a re-entry.

Will I buy HEG again? If it shows signs of going ahead, I may buy back in, but at the present time, it is going nowhere except sideways and down. This means further dilution when funding is needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.