AVR 0.38% $15.65 anteris technologies ltd

I do the same and have done the same thing each time we have a...

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I do the same and have done the same thing each time we have a 1/4ly some in jest some not, I do look at how much they spend to how much they make, after the shock I then calm down and think why would they spend so much, but like it or not they need too at this stage if we are to grow, if we dont spend a cent how can we grow, is the answer, We all know the vaccine is a drag on cash and more than likely we would be cash flow positive with out it and a lot less shares on issue. But it is what it is, We could be cursed for having it, or blessed, I hope its the later and if thats right well sky the limit, but not in the short term. I dont want to sound like this is a stock that needs a deal to happen to make it in the big time, but at the same time it very well could be the case. The one thing about this stock is the many parts to it, and each part at any time could make a difference to their and our future. If not they wont die through lack of trying and we could be poorer, and as hard as that is to swallow at least we tried, Now all we need is to get the tools off the sell side to pull there orders and start up the ladder again slowly so it sticks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.65
Change
-0.060(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $300.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.72 $15.85 $15.51 $1.660M 117.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 312 $15.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.65 626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.