RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

'When in May, go away' the age old adage seems to be getting to...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    'When in May, go away' the age old adage seems to be getting to pi's. However, and this is only MY opinion. World wide pressure to be prudent on spending is hitting everyone's pockets. The Middle East crises does not help pi sentiment to be positive. Housing costs, education-UNI COSTS ARE CRIPPLING (UK). Fuel costs/holidays/travel are becoming an unaffordable luxury in most quarters....we have not quite reached the stage where 'keeping up with the Joneses' becomes...
    'to hell with the Joneses'...but in some middle class quarters, that will soon be on the agenda...shares (kept secret by many) will be sold off just to maintain a certain lifestyle, final admittance to the effects of the Govt spending cuts will come when the mortgage back up has all but gone (shares!)
    Always a strange phenomena, albeit sad, that as I, FINALLY SAY 'GOODBYE' and bid some of our neighbours farewell, after losing their homes...THEY STILL DRIVE AWAY IN THEIR CARS and off to the holiday 'of a lifetime'!
    For heaven's sake, PRIORITIES! Cancel your holiday, sell your car..and hang on to your homes!
    Most stocks on all markets have lost ground. As is always this should promote a buying opportunity...history shows us that markets always recover.
    RRS, this is just the beginning...imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.