ITE i.t.& e limited

it&eErrr actually guys,with MTN I was actually recommendinj at...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e

Errr actually guys,

with MTN I was actually recommendinj at 18 cents thru to 50 cents-- and so now the margin of safety is narrower...

But do really like AQP, COZ,(its a concept stock at the moment though)--Trafford as a spec, and MMS at these levels apart from it&e.

it&e is the stand out though.

Patinece Pays.

Get you coollective mental ars&*^%es to the end of the month-- re (ITE)-- and you can all then send me the boxes of Crownies-- I almost can promise you that.....you will all be very happy then....

PS. But imo DO NOT panic and Sell then coz your ahppy with the price-- it will be "only the first stage of several upward stages"--this imo is important NOT NOT, NOT, .... to sell short.....

eg: a lot of my mates sold EMI at 33 cents and IPN at 6-7 cents, MTN at 90 cents,PBD at $2.00, MMS at 3/4 of its current rpice, TRS at $5.00, and GBSt at half the price etc, etc, etc, etc..... when i told em not, not, to...

Why....????

With these sorts of stocks-- like (ITE) the are not 'mature stocks'..... they are early budding mega High growth Curve exponetial- stocks.... and the sophisticated market knows that..... and nabs stocks off and away from the new and the unwary.....

ie: -- its all about FORWARD earnings --2-3 years out-- liek say BVA and EMI, & IPN are priced at hrre guys not current earnings......

.....imo it&e will become a 'darling growth stock'... and a big 'darling' at that.....

Understand the PE implications of that---and look through the forward window of you Big Red Car--and not the rear visor or the current speedometre --when we get there-- on your Big Red Car's speedometre....

Do ....Be smart guys,

regards,

robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.