YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

I just want to start off saying that in relation to earlier...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I just want to start off saying that in relation to earlier posts I hope we can all stop bickering and just move on silently when someone says something we don't quite like. Let's be civil and constructive.

I am disappointed along with the rest of us holders who are sitting on decent losses, but the valuation is getting better every day.
    At 65 cents the enterprise value is now 95M. So with annualised revenue of 20M this now gives an EV/Sales ratio of 4.75
    While this stock still has quite a bit of hope and expectation built into it, at least we know there will be a floor somewhere based on a fundamental valuation involving revenue.

My take on this share price dropping is ultimately the fear of competition dramatically cutting back on the growth prospects, but I think this is over done as I think Yowie could still be a major player even with competition.

On another note I have discovered that the yowie surprise eggs video from the familyfunpack is attracting about 17,000 views per day. That's pretty impressive. That's about 1.5M per quarter for just one video.

One thing I really can't understand is, why more Tier 1 rollouts are not being announced. The Nielson data up to December is very compelling I would have thought. Please share your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 156545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.