POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Down at the Aaarrk - again

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Dr. Coll: "What the hell is going on with DS?"
    Nurse: "He's out in the grounds doing another photoshoot"
    Dr. Coll: "A photoshoot?"
    Nurse: "Yes, Dr...every year he hires a suit and a photographer and does a few dozen smiling head shots and a dozen or so where he looks into the distance, points and looks very serious"
    Dr. Coll: "Oh, yes, i can see him now...wow, if you didn't know better, in that suits and the way he points with such authority...he actually looks like a real CEO...."
    Dr. Georgeaux: "A real CEO?! That's hilarious....
    Dr. Coll: "Has DS said anything the past few weeks?"
    Nurse: "No Dr....the only time he speaks is on his weekly trip to the bank when the teller asks which account he wants his salary paid into....and he simply says "personal account" and winks at the bank teller....
    Dr. Georgeaux: "We might have a problem with Tomboy"
    Dr.Coll: "What is it now"
    Dr. Georgeaux: "Well we have deliberately and aggressively been increasing his medication and we might be at the tipping point....."
    Dr. Coll: "Don't tell me he has "K syndrome"
    Dr. Georgeaux: "Yes Dr Coll i'm afraid to say he is uncontrollably saying "Kaboom" too often - another clear sign his delusional condition is plumbing new depths....
    Mr. Itchy: "Good evening Dr's...could I suggest we put Tomboy back into the air-conditioning duct for another week?"
    Dr. Coll: "Mr. Itchy, we are professionals! Doing something like that would be a clear contradiction of our medical and ethical oaths....but, having said that and given its just between us, I like the idea...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.