FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

Point taken petwan but ring any ceo up and tell him how to do...

1. 863
    135 Posts.
    Point taken petwan but ring any ceo up and tell him how to do his job and run a company- especially someone as experienced as ME, and he is rightfully going to think your another random disgruntled shareholder who did not get his pay day.
    Not to mention the amount of flak he is probably coping externally as well as internally.

What would you like him to post?

"shame about Kora- but we have other stuff coming up, its all good baby don't sell"

Any serious investor already knows what is on the agenda for FAR and should not need it hand fed to them.

This is not meant as an attack on you petwan and I wish you all the best in your other investments but to try call ME out about what he is doing- then being rejected and selling, doesn't sound right to me.

Yes- anyone can say things could be run better and so on or things they would like done but I cant see what the point was of trying to instruct ME on what he should do.

I could be seeing this all wrong but I am sure he has a pretty experienced team and they released all the infor I needed for now.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.