PEX 7.14% 13.0¢ peel mining limited

Down Dip Potential of High Grade Lead/Zinc/Silver

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    To understand the down dip potential of the near surface high grade lead/zinc/silver I went back over some Quarterly Reports and found the results of MBDDOO8 in Q4 2012. The hole hit 15m at a combined Lead/Zinc equivalent grade of 15.3 percent. It was from 394 to 409m. The mineralization was encountered over a longer interval at lower grade for 35m at 10.13 percent lead/zinc equivalent (from 374m to 409m down hole) It was drilled directly under the recent high grade results and is about 250 meters down dip. This ore body is open down dip both under the recent drilling (near surface high grade) and this drilling from late 2012. You can join the dots and keep extending in my view.

I spoke to RT a few days ago and as usual he didn't give too much away (nothing market sensitive). He did say he was very excited about the lead /zinc/silver discovery near surface. Based on my gut instinct from what he did say I am not expecting the results of the step out drilling (for which we are awaiting assays) to be as spectacular as the previous lot. I expect this high grade lead zinc may not be 300 m in strike (as some of us had speculated) but rather 120m or so. This is purely my own opinion, but it does seem consistent with the Cobar style of mineralization. Also consistent with the Cobar style of mineralization is multiple lenses of ore as per the CSA long section which has been shown in a number of presentations. Like RT I am very upbeat about MB. In fact I will be adding to my holding if the share price drops much further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $75.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $36.30K 269.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 630907 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 151278 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.