OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Was gonna make a post on OGC this morning but you beat me to it....

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Was gonna make a post on OGC this morning but you beat me to it. This stock must be feeling a bit unloved at the moment. Price has almost pulled back to the 200 day moving average now. I am no technical analyst but just looking at the trading in Toronto last night it has almost left what looks like it could be a reversal candle. Possibly anyway.

I don't think this is a good time to be selling OGC at these levels because the lower it goes the more likely we will see a reversal in sentiment as it becomes more and more of a good buy and then we may see another run back into the $4 region as people see a momentum change and jump back on board.

Obviously we have seen a lot of people exit this stock on there large gains and fair enough. But just having a look at an MML 3 year chart and less so the KCN 3 year we can see that there are times when they pulled back to the 200 day ma and from their they then began another upleg.

As I said before I am holding thru this period. I dont think these are good levels to be selling OGC at all. Fact is we have a company producing 260-280k pa which is more than most of its peers meaning a rising gold price should be more of a big positive for this stock than some of the others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.