NXS 5.17% 27.5¢ next science limited

Rafish, I am not going to waste too much more time in respect to...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Rafish, I am not going to waste too much more time in respect to your continual bullish nature with someone who (after reading your posts - which were quite funny-weird I might add) does not 'understand' the conceptual nature of how a company (let alone a market) works BUT I will say this - the next technical bounce will be to 14c YET not before it gets to 11.5c, upon hitting 14c which is the upper channel currently in play the next retrace 'will not' be a higher-low as 'many suspect'; have seen this play typically in oil / gas stocks many times over many moons. The guys over at SSN were saying the same thing - now they are chasing their tails!

Fact is at some point you only have oneself to blame YET my posts should not be taken to trick-or-treat the market BUT it is to inform or in some instances 'educate'. A close colleague of mine thought at 54c (wish I could underline 54c) it was going to double-pop; in fact so convinced that he bought $60k worth and had a stop set at 36c ... evidently 'time triggered' ... real people here will lose real money ... maybe someone else needs a mirror?

And just for clarification as at 3/8/12 the SP was 15c - your comment to Moveonup at that precise point in time was "You looking in a mirror are you?"

Time does not lie, it is one of only two truths ... in fact just to cheer you up I will give you a thumb, you see to some those things don't mean much!

Have a great week all, no harm intended ... of course human nature will always be just that ... human nature!

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $30.57K 112.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19549 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.