NXS 7.69% 21.0¢ next science limited

NiclouNot hard to see why you think, from a technical...

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Niclou

Not hard to see why you think, from a technical perspective, NXS are in a descending channel and will shortly rise to 14.5c. However, as with all things technical, it's an indicator to the fundamentalist but not the picture. Recent announcements have confirmed MULTIPLE high quality expressions of interest with regards Crux. After the AGM this week NXS has a rewritten constitution that more readily facilitates a takeover or a serious offer on Crux. This is what I suspect will happen. The assets are worth money to the right companies.

The technicals make the risk reward scenario very attractive. Enter now, if it passes 14.5 load up :)

Hey spuza,

Don't denigrate what you don't understand. AVB do not have director's selling shares for any reason. Their senior geologist recently bought a million. Do yourself a favour and put them on your watchlist. Mine finance is due in 4 to 8 weeks and they'll move. I genuinely believe NXS is currently a good investment but to give you some small inclinging of my belief in AVB (as a result of a great deal of research) my investment in them is approximately 10 times larger than my investment in NXS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $3.624K 17.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 80261 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 7325 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.