NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

down down down, page-4

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Stupid ... highly doubt that ximing!

As at 5th July 2012 (SP 11c) niclou wrote to knowpainknowgain-

"Evidently you are in pain at the moment kpkg - anyhow I did own NXS many moons ago, bought in the low 30s and technically sold at the mid 50s; as did many others. I would have re-entered BUT then the key piece to the puzzle decided to walk (hindsight good decision).

Of course prior to that there were back in 2006 valuations on the asset providing NXS with a $2+ 12 month target - there is one particular broker out of sheer respect that I will not name.

Then there was this thing called a GFC; a black swan event or a 'it's all about the money!' scenario - after that it's all history of course some would still disagree with me.

I have no issues with not holding NXS and seeing it go to $1 tomorrow or even later this year or even mid next - fact is IT JUST WON'T!

Many here have become blinded by the theory of 'it will go up tomorrow surely' YET for the small time investor who is getting caught and WILL CONTINUE to get caught I suggest buy something around the same price with some ST value ... as soon as RC left the company's reputation left with him! It's that simple.

NL"

The market is what it is and at the moment unfortunately this 'systematic sell down' continues ... the bots are likely in control BUT the key is to work out whether they are buying or selling ... at the moment the SP movement is panting a pretty clear picture!

Good luck to all.

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.