FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

down down prices are down, page-23

1. 2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Good morning,

Both Bazza and Jahar have hit the nail on the head.
    There is really only one camp for all of us and that is

THE WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME CAMP.

We are all having trouble working out-where it leaves me.
    I don't particularly wish to undermine the companies objectives by disclosing personal research that has made me a buyer and kept me still a holder.Most of which Google will give you anyway if you look up to page 15 for the older stuff.

Yet i am in the position now where i can see FML is on the block,in more ways than one.Maybe that is why the BOD has presented this offer,at least it sets a start as a bidding price.Maybe it beats a HOSTILE on market Low ball bid nearly sprung.
    At 5c i too am out of the money.

My asian friends say only one thing and they have a better idea of likely on going business practices and they say,THE FIRST PRICE YOU GET PAID,IS THE BEST PRICE YOU'LL EVER SEE,as it is the price for control.Everything after that will be LESS.Paying anything more than this would be seen as incompetence,by their peers.They are more important to them and their future than you are.Don't you ever forget that.
    Face is everything."Screwing a Westerner",is not bad face,but just retribution for them having forced drugs onto China,much as the stopping of trade with Japan for a month was,when the re-wrote their school books and washed over "The Chinese Co-economic sphere",imposed on China by Japan only a few years ago,just a reminder they have not forgotten.17/09/12 and the two tigers are each others throats over Islands and Japanese owned Chinese plants are closed.I doubt this was costed into their investments when they were welcomed as investors into China by the Chinese govt.Expected to get much worse come the anniversary of the invasion of China.
    Being fanned by the party Newspaper,hence the government.Funny how quickly business friendships change.

Others have seen this hidden value.The question i really have is, if the market had seen the same level of information that SD has,would not our share price already be so much higher.
    The position we find ourselves in,is do we want to give up half of it and control.
    Well I never had control before,but neither did anyone else have effective control,other than our BOD.

Has this arrived,before say one from say Norton as an on market bid?They for one could handle the extra ore easily and as Dreadnought sounds like its all Nuggety,so could 3MI,probably in addition to its normal feed rate.

Shandong produces 750koz a year from what i can see.200-235koz a third jump.500koz a 60% jump.

The trouble is i can see FML easily doing this organically,over 3 to 5yrs.DYOR+DYODD and not too expensively,there's plenty of OPERATING PLANT becoming available,with reasons FML is nearly the only QUALIFIED BUYER for a CHEAP BUY at 10c in the replacement cost dollar,if it takes on tenement rehab and saves staff redundancy costs up to $60m worth in one place,is my guess,if not more (DYOR+DYODD),if left too it.

If its Nepean i can think of plant,soon desperately looking for ORE,i suspect(but unable to confirm)was originally configured for Nickel,not far away.

24hr gold refers to The mount as a Nickel mine with a small gold deposit of 500?koz.Outdated site information,but then again it says something,others haven't,from a time when nickel was worth a lot more and gold a lot less.
    FML chose the gold route.

I personally expect copper to be the next mineral seen from focus processing,but only as a by-product to get at the gold with it mind.Currently US$8,385 a ton for Copper cathodes.Just like gold,but heavier and the price,well its on the up and BHP are pulling out lesser grades in Chile,i believe,where most of it comes from.
    Sounds like boom metal #2 to me for Focus,with unfettered demand in China.What grade of feed do you need to cover the total cost of gold production -i wonder? 1% in a 1-2MT plant?,or via heap leach?,before the plant.(DYOR+DYODD)

5c is way too cheap.

I just hope they have been accumulating money this QTR and that possibly puts the July addenda of production ounces into perspective,to tell the wolves possibly circling,we did have cash in the bank due.

Good management would be on a cash accumulation spree right NOW to cover ALL voting eventualities and show their respect for shareholders,so maximizing our sellout price,if we are to be bought.

Something,i have as yet to be shown is desirable.
    Hopefully No Shop-No Talk" doesn't mean "Keep existing shareholders BLINDFOLDED",before the firing squad shoots.

I seem to remember it sort of did at CRE.

regards

Fitnfam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.