RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Down down SP is down, page-34

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    I understand the frustration from those of you who are short term traders. The constant references to revenues are getting a bit monotonous. The products that are going to make the dough are the pharma ones. So just a reminder: The facilities have only recently been granted GMP. The cannepil needs authentication. Once that is achieved HW pharma need to get licenses sorted for Aust market. Then sales will begin. That will be the beginning of serious revenue. I would hope that it is by the end of the year. Doing daily posts about needing revenue isn't going to change that time line!
    Today's announcement is significant and I'd expect more to come which are in a similar vein. But it is the way with Pharma companies the lead time is long but the reward is high. To understand how high refer back to the numbers on previous posts. We are not talking about selling to millions to make money. If we can get 1000s of customers this will be an incredibly profitable business.
    If we get VC or sell a division it will be icing on the cake. The market has truly oversold which mean a buying opp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $290 1.008K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1456 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.