RXM 1.06% 46.5¢ rex minerals limited

Down down, still no news, page-16

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Its been a shocking ride alright,I sold out at 0.27 for a big loss and still can't believe how badly this has been handle by RXM, and the state government, the doom and gloom brigade and a few board housewives have run rings around both RXM and the government. Remember that every day that this goes on is costing the shareholders thousands of dollars, without the declining share price on top of that.
    I believe if there wasn't so much time wasted pandering to a handeful of selfish people the mine funding would have been sorted and the project started by now.
    I feel sorry for the many locals who bought into this at near the top of the market,I can remember talking to some of them and they were very excited about the benefits it would bring, given that the region has a very low income per capita income like many country regions.
    IMO I think if you have come this far you may as well hold now and see what happens, I know there is an enormous amount of shallow copper there and you need to be looking at the copper price projections for 3 ,4 or 5 years out because thats when they will be marketing it, if they get over the line.Good luck I hope the mine gets up and you long suffering holders make a fortune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.