CAJ 0.00% 30.0¢ capitol health limited

Actually I don't know why anyone would sell below 20 cents. The...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Actually I don't know why anyone would sell below 20 cents. The last "market sensitive" announcement was 6 weeks ago, and there was nothing in it to justify a panic. Here's a case of people seeing the falling SP and convincing themselves that the company itself must be doing that badly too. Some things to consider...

* Bulk billing incentive will still be paid for concession patients (inc. children under 16 and pensioners). As a group these folks require more diagnostic imaging than average.

* The proposed changes aren't scheduled to begin until July. So... what happens to the SP if the upcoming quarterly, half year, and FY 2016 reports are actually pretty good? Even a boring "not that bad" result would rally the SP because investors have already priced in the worse case scenario.

* In any case, the changes could well be blocked or diluted by the senate. It's an election year too so the government will be under pressure to negotiate.

In any case I'm happy to wait for the next quarterly, receive my dividends, and hold until all this blows over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $2.076M 6.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42167 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 241125 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.