FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Down Down, page-131

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I presume the specific issues raised by Apple will need to be firstly approved by their legal department given Apple asked WGL to point to specific parts of Australian legislation before they approve the App this time round...this beg's the question why Apple didn't raise it before.....so IMO I presume TH will last at least till sometime next week...I suppose that WGL will post the usual response that things will be on hold for another " 3 days"......I'm ok with that because it gives more time for wgl to refine the App and rectify past issues AND MORE importantly deliver on Co claims re speed and data savings....this next App version release is so critical to the future of this Co that they better get it right this time round.

BTW, I wasn't too impressed with the App to the point I really couldn't see any significant performance (a non tech person) as claimed by the Co and I had irritating drop out issues... in the end I felt it was more of a hinderance to me so I pull the App off my device......I will now wait for the new version of the App so I can give it one more chance to impress me with speed /data and prove that's it's real value for money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.