FGL 4.26% 4.5¢ frugl group limited

Down Down, page-24

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    It's a case of want versus reality. Yes they weren't as well organised as they could've been but got through many hurdles, one of the biggest was the data laws in Aus. Before that they were running free with possibility. I think these circumstances as well as others beyond their control have shaped the app to a large extent.

I've written many assignments or projects and you get to a week before submission and shit happens then rewrite!

For me they are much more alert to changes now.

They are fixing reported bugs, communicating more and have clearly stated that the next few weeks will be an opportunity to fine tune and fix bugs before marketing and monetisation strategy kicks in.

We are in essence the real world love test! I'm sure they're gathering data and feedback and working hard to make the app as good wait can be before the next step.

The big difference between wangle and other previous tech start ups is they are a listed company succeptible to manipulation and we live in a world where everyone's opinion is instantly posted online. Like mine!

Calm down everyone. If the app isn't working or there are errors, report them through the proper channels.

It's useless complaining here then doing nothing about reporting it and selling your shares.

In the next 3-6 months this is the time to judge. The app is here, we are on to our next step now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $4.712M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $3.207K 71.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 297333 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.