FGL 0.00% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

Down Down, page-60

1. 6,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Just thinking...

I have a VPN on my desktop, that I'm happy to pay monthly for - sometimes the speed seems slightly choked but I'm not fussed, because I want the VPN. It does not save me data.

But on to the mobile:

This home VPN subscription also has a phone app that I can link, but while I'd have the VPN it still could be somewhat choked and doesn't save me data (and I personally find it far more irritating when mobile is choked than the desktop).

So WGL is providing somewhat of a VPN (details still not entirely clear to me in terms of logging), has not, in my personal view, compromised the speed of streaming/page loading etc (with some improvements), and appears to be saving me 30-40+% of data use.

I know for the past 6 months that I'm paying at least an extra $20 per month on my mobile plan by needing extra gigs over my family plan each cycle. If WGL's current data savings are stable, then I'd be paying roughly $10 to nothing extra on the plan from here on.

Now, if I'm paying $5 per month to save $10-20, then that's okay on data alone - but, it's also a VPN and a somewhat nifty mobile data tracker (so I don't have to bother resetting statistics or logging to the ISP sites/apps). If they improve WGL more, then great... and I'm happy to give the Company feedback.
    Last edited by BohannonsVest: 05/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101272 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.