FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Down Down, page-97

1. 58 Posts.
    This is how my morning went before I posted that:

- Woke up, checked App Store for Wangle app (since I have an iPhone not Android).
    - Saw Wangle app, download app, did 4 speed tests. High five self for investing in a company that produced such a mind blowing result.
    - Got ready for work, meanwhile let videos on Bloomberg play on phone on Wangle.
    - Hopped on train and used Facebook, browsing, watched more Bloomberg videos.
    - Looked at Wangle usage again and indicates that I have saved 30% data, not the expected 65% but I'm happy.
    - Post my experience on Hotcopper.

I'm not trying to BS anybody here, the more I use it on a daily basis the more my data savings go down. I've trialled the app for many hours now on wifi, 4G, tried to update profile, sign up with another email, deleted app 3x. After many hours of testing it doesn't take a genius to figure out that speed tests skews your data savings results. I was searching for the best outcome for this app, but it is unfortunately 4% of data savings.

Why don't you try it for yourself when your data refreshes tomorrow, no speed test just pure day to today usage & tell me how much you save.

I really bloody hope that it is a bug on my device and this result is not known and expected from management. I'm not asking for 65% across the board, I will even be happy with 20% on average as that would be significant enough for people to sign up.

I'll try to do some screen shots tomorrow when I find time & refresh all my data again. Trust me I just want the best outcome for Wangle like a lot of us here. I will also call them on Monday to express my concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.