SBM 6.25% 25.5¢ st barbara limited

Well Blacks, I really think you should take your own advice as...

1. 185 Posts.
    Well Blacks, I really think you should take your own advice as you sure do love sharing it with everyone else.

In the past 6 posts you have stated your views on how the share price is now due for another down turn, thing is surely if someone was to know this information they would keep their views quiet, sell their holding and get back in at a lower price. You don't seem to care, either your very generous and want to share the wealth or just plain stupid and could be jepordising potential profits due to sharing your views with us.

Your causing me alot of stress, I want to put you on ignore for health reasons and for the safety of my computer (due to the window being so close) but can't because i don't know if you've realised but 80% of the posts on the SBM thread are now aimed at you and i can't follow the conversation if your ignored and can't ignore everyone because alot of people here actually post worth while views and the odd piece of information i wasn't aware of.

So how to solve my dilemma ?

I'm open to suggestions.

Does it not bother you or make you wonder why everyone attacks almost every post you make ? If you say no to that question, your not human.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.015(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $208.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.280M 9.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 58326 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 451677 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.