CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

zzedzz,If there is a trading halt to raise more funds, I am well...

1. 442 Posts.
    zzedzz,

If there is a trading halt to raise more funds, I am well prepared on previous form to expect a long, protracted, drawn out, nail biting, grueling, exhausting negotiation to be done by the "Big Macca", to try and get the best price given the current state of the world at the time.

If it has to be x million shares at $0.50, yes zzedzz that is fifty cents, because that is what the market dictates at the time, so be it, but, if I am happy is something I will decide when and if it happens.

The raising at $0.50 may well be at a premium to the share price at that time, so I may be very happy.

Can you please tell me why the world media has not picked up on the parlous state of the world economy as highlighted by you.?

Why are we being allowed to live in the current state of Utopia, where we all have a job for life, eat prime steak every night, and our Superannuation system is doubling our money every 2 years.

Why are we not being told, and how come you are the only person that knows, you had better get on to the media pronto, the audience on the CDU threads of Hotcopper does not seem big enough for the importance of your pondering on the reality of what may happen in the future.

Sigh!!, if only we all had the same "inside" information as you, and were able to go to cash 5 years ago. Please tell us where you get this information from, so we can then speculate about possible future realities without having our money at risk, and having to rely on information that comes from x minutes,hours, days, weeks or months after the events have happened.

Anyway, tomorrow is another day, the sun will come up, the market will open, maybe up, maybe down, but lets not get to far ahead of ourselves. I do not need to speculate or hypothesize that the staff currently working for CuDeco will get up, go to work, and do what needs to be done to get a new mine up and running in Cloncurry.

This will be done for the benefit of NW Queensland, Queensland, Australia, Shareholders, and all of us living in our own state of Utopia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.