CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

down further i would suggest, page-2

1. 2,173 Posts.
    You can suggest that 1031.

I would suggest any number of companies - including established, revenue generating companies - are in the same boat and have been for quite some time. There have been a handfull to have been lucky enough to go against the flow of the doom and gloom.

"Soon" is a subjective timeframe you have there. To me soon means within the next 3-4 months. I'd hope we gather some momenteum in the "mid-term". Mid term is defined by me, as 6-18 months. This is to be supported by production and not announcements between now and then, except the on that says "First Gold pour/First Copper production"....

Announcements outside of "First Production" will, IMHO, give little support to the SP, as we have seen with the granting of the ML...which I thought would of made a difference to the SP, but "all it has done" is further derisk the company, with no SP appreciation...go figure! What an interesting market system we have....

If you can find it (or if Hoots can repost it), there is a graph of the timeline of a mining company moving from exploration through to production that is useful to see what "typically" happens to a mining companies SP prior to and post revenue generation.

All the best, hope you do what is best for you and yours!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.