CHM 10.5% 2.1¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

down over eleven percent

1. 31 Posts.
    Well that's my maths. But many are asking why? if this claim is soooo good, and the fact that the lawyers have actually got to pay $200k to take the case, why has the sp dropped from the close prior to the announcements coming out.
    Well i suspect the following scenario has occurred.

Everyone was in this stock, some from the day of the re-list when you could have bought several mill at .02, and then the price gathered momentum. Everyone had heard the rumors about script instead of $$.
    Everyone hung on for the ride including me, buying and selling on the way up, but ALL waiting for that announcement to come out confirming the story.

I expected as i believe many many other punters that the sp would go to maybe 15c after the open on Monday, but alas it did not and as we know now, retreated. Many bailed, 60 mill on Monday. Only a third that many today. It did not rise because we were all sellers, everyone had their proverbial boots full, and there were no buyers there to push up the sp.

When you consider the announcements by chm, which have confirmed ALL the rumors even confirming the script payment, this stock seems to me less risky than it did last week, because the game is now set in motion, no rumors in the lift in Perth, just the game, you choose to be in our out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $53.04K 2.550M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 240967 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 922473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.