ABG 0.88% $1.15 abacus group

Not enough posters for ABP to down ramp... Management are doing...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Not enough posters for ABP to down ramp... Management are doing a good enough job of devaluing property and their portfolio not looking as good as expected. Therefore we been knocking on the 40c door again. Especially after XD.

It been a good income stock that makes up over 10% of my portfolio. I thought we would have got the SPP offer by now, yet I will not be taking it up for 40c. As we get no future dividends from the deal.

Maybe we should have sold off a couple of weeks ago near 50c, just before the 1.5c dividend. I think some investors knew the downgrading of property valuations was coming. As the stock headed down far more than 1.5c, so I presumed it was the coming SPP.

It a HOLD for me now as they cashed up yet portfolio not as good as I expect. At now down to 41c I am only just in the money with this one. Yet picked up the 1.5c ps as income.

May touch under 40c again... yet this definately seems to be the lowest the stock has gone in the last few months that I have held it. I started the 39c...what tha thread in late Nov09, we seen it ran to near 50c since.

Just goes to show you how much you could make by buying a stock 1 month before XD then sell at the highs before it goes XD. It a strategy worth considering.

Which I should have implemented...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.010(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.027B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.14 $730.1K 634.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7732 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 8728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.