TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Down rampers / Up rampers Vs the ordinary investor, page-70

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    @abdm Genuine thanks for that .. a big effort and well received.. Big hopes for the FR (IMO and DYOR)!
    I'm of the persuasion that only a proper nufty of a director would make an announcement like that, ie. calling a chair a table, under this much scrutiny, unless he had something solid or something else up his sleeve. That maybe naive, but what part of this isn't to a degree, speculation?

The rest,
    I seem to have stepped on quite a few toes .. bruised a few egos!
    The whole point of the thread was to make the newcomer/average investor question the posts and not take them at face value..
    Up rampers/ down rampers/ holders/ non-holders who gives a toss. You're all entitled to post what you like. Its the reception not the transmission I care about.
    Those who want to get all huffy and elitist about it .. Care factor zip!
    A newcomer to HC and in particular TON (as we all were once...well...except for happy cats ) has to wade through the mine field of conflicting, emotive posts to arrive at their own sentiment. Just wanted to give them a heads up!
    eg. How many complained about losing their money on the calls of two departed hearts on various threads? I know I did once (lose money), but it was a great lesson that's helped me since and came about partly by posters giving others a heads up, but mostly by following them around HC and doing some digging.

Carry on rampers, holders and non!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.