TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

down rampers, page-8

1. 6,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Yes we do need pessimists, or more accurately people providing information without favoring either side so the market can evaluate the risks or potential risks regarding particular companies.

I'm not saying down ramping doesn't exist because it does. But it bemuses me that every time someone posts info that could be seen as a negative they are by default tagged as a down ramper.

The professional market evaluates a stock on its risks more so than its upside. It wants to know the risks before anything else and continually informed on the risks.

In a forum like HC down rampers can only be successful with low liquidity stocks and where the bigger sophisticated money isn't involved. TGS doesn't fit into either of those 2 categories. So people making theses claims need to question if they are experienced enough to be making such remarks!

What does it matter anyway? Investments are a long term hold. Down ramping doesn't effect the price long term, the business fundamentals do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.