TYX 16.7% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

Same here Denpal... I got out in the mid to high 80s when they...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Same here Denpal... I got out in the mid to high 80s when they released the SPP of 75c. Expecting the gap to fill- or rather hoping it would fill before Renouncebale shares offerred. It did... so I am back in.

As you will get to sell the Renounceable shares on market if wish or if trading UP will convert for 75c or buy more. It is a very good deal at these levels. This Coy should bounce off 75c when this is all done very quickly.

As we need 30M for a 60-120+ Mil dollar return pa on this Ore project if the Ore at current prices.

Many commodity traders are very bullish on Ore for 2011 and price towards the end of 2011 is critical to our bottom line as we make sales towards the end of year.

Currently we will make over 60M pa on every Mil tons sold. We will produce between between 1-2MT pa for many years to come. This is a very good opportunity to get in at great levels. Even double the current MC is still a bargain.

This is a very strong multi bagger during 2011 if we DO NOT have a huge dumping of commodities. Yet it would need to be unbelieveably HUGE. It would need to be a GFC mark 11 type event in 2011 for us not to make serious money from the investment.

Tiny MC at current levels. Risk is moderate whilst reward is amazingly HUGE. So this meets my multi bagger criteria. Plus inside holdings are dependant on success for their life. So worth the punt IMO.

Would not be surprised to see this up 50% in a month or 2 after the Insto and Ian have been touting it on the roadshow and media. The key board players lifestyle and future depends on the success of this Ore project. Not too many people in life get an opportunity like they have right now. They could not sell out without making huge losses and are full of confidence going forward.

Anyway meets Inside Trading and Risk reward criteria for me now. I needed to wait for the gap to fill, as chances were it was going to due to the poor strategic play in the ST by Ian IMO. Yet he maybe a genius next month.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $21.24K 3.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 765845 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1404115 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.