TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Timber clearly none to you. But your first shot of the war...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    Timber clearly none to you.

But your first shot of the war appears to be the argument that Pete couldn't have known, shouldn't be expected to have known that an AG would happen etc etc as per your rather derogatory post above.

Yet ACL's PARTNER Dr Reddy's was clearly indicating they believed an AG was possible/likely or even "imminent" yet Pete claims it was "black swan" event.

So Pete wasn't talking to or even listening to his own partner? Maybe it was just an unfortunate slip of the tongue?

Either way judging by the SP response to the totally "unforeseen" news that an AG had hit the market ACL believed their own statements "it wont happen" more than they did their "market research" or partner.

Were you aware that one of the two biggest shareholders apparently tore strips from Pete over the AG issue and the way it was handled and the effect it had on the SP?

No? Otherwise you wouldn't be claiming I'm some sort of uninformed loose cannon rather than someone who's actually looking at the SP and not their own ego. When the SP is back above $1 I'll happily concede you were "right".

Till then all you have is your righteous anger and a falling SP thats perhaps 10% of what it coulda/shoulda been. Pyrrhic victory timber?

But as you say my posts are just full of opinion just as yours are full of big words, unsound logic and little else.

No more arguments from me timber.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.