TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Watching the trading on a live platform; it is obvious that...

1. 2,595 Posts.
    Watching the trading on a live platform; it is obvious that there is a large seller using a fairly aggressive selling technique. They have been at it for a few weeks now, selling in 10,15 and 20k parcels. Once the
    You can tell it's one main seller.
    I put a buy order in at the close the other day and at just before 4.10, the asks from up higher merged into one order instead of lining up one behind the other.
    Anyway, someone wants out quick...distressed seller?
    Being based in QLD and hearing about the 20+ richies going broke lately due to a buggered property market...anyway there are a million reasons to sell a stock and only one reason to buy. Maybe a top 20 holder or two disappears.
    What I'm trying to say is; I don't think it's market perception of the company keeping the SP where it is, just selling pressure on an illiquid stock.
    This pressure was added to by the negative reception of the market-share figures; hence we are at 28c. Without the large seller, those shares would've been easily absorbed above 30c IMO.
    You might be right qben; it might not be a distressed seller, but selling by a placement getter.
    I think we could drop a fair bit further, depending upon how many our seller/s has left but at risk of sounding like a happy-clap tosser; it is an opportunity for those in the position of being able to buy more, to get a bloody good price.
    Even at a 10% market share Fonda revenue is worth at least 50c to the SP at moderate discounts IMO; and I am expecting around 30-40% uptake eventually.
    I did my last buying at 36, so can't take advantage of current prices.
    I would rather management get the funding right now and not rush into anything too crappy, regardless of how their prior performance is viewed.
    I have to admit; I wanted them to wait for FDA approval before raising capital for Hyact, thinking they could do it nearer $1...so I would have stuffed it up too if I was in management.
    Anyway it looks like we will have to wait at least 6mths for our investment to come good. It is gonna have to be a good payout to make up for the 5 years of opportunity to use the capital parked here to make some good money, it has cost me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.